Correspondances Paris-Charles de Gaulle
- Purposes of the processing The processing carried out by Aéroports de Paris S.A. has an explicit, specified and legitimate purpose. The Correspondances Paris-CDG website and its newsletters are designed to keep our community of partners up-to-date with news about the airport. To do so, the processing of personal data enables users to: – subscribe to the website to obtain online access to functionalities, content and exclusive information; – receive newsletters (optional); – add their profile and contact details to the airport directory (optional).
- Data collection The data collected is required for the effective operation of the website and newsletters. The data collected when you subscribe includes your name, your contact details and your company. Mandatory information is indicated with a star (*). Aéroports de Paris S.A. collects and processes only data that is strictly necessary given the purposes of such processing.
- Data recipients Your personal data is used only by identified, authorised individuals within the relevant Aéroports de Paris S.A. departments and their sub-contractors.
- Data storage Aéroports de Paris S.A. stores your data only for a period of time commensurate with the purpose of data processing and in accordance with current laws. Your account will be deleted after three months of inactivity (if you have not used your account or clicked on a newsletter link during that period).
- Security Aéroports de Paris ensures the security of your personal data by implementing enhanced data protection through the use of physical and logical safeguarding methods.
- Your rights Under French Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, relating to digital information, data files and freedoms, you have the right to query, access, amend and object on legitimate grounds to the processing of any data relating to you. To make your request, email the Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com, including a copy of a form of ID.
- Contact To request information about the personal data protection policy implemented by Aéroports de Paris S.A., email the Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
updated: 30 September 2016